Saturday, April 3, 2010

Stuck in Jail with a Bad Boy ep 1

Soo IDK if this is a movie or a series or a shot or Whaat. But whatever.Might deleted.Computer get broke, so I have to my mother and use a real gay media .* sigh * So, which means that it is increasingly difficult for eps. : (Anyways.. Lemme know whatcha think.:) Demi's POV "got a new boyfriend, Jonas!" The guard called out as he pushed me into the cell. The child looked Jonas from a book and raised his eyebrows. Joe-a girl? Guard-She's almost as sick as you, you two should get together juuust fine. ** And withthat he slammed the cell.I looked around the old room and shivered a little.I became an island for what I had "done" The worlds top ten most dangerous criminals taken there, but I swear I was framed.I would never do hurt a fly, let alone take someone's life. And now I was here, me.Petrified with nine of the worlds most dangerous types surrounding caught? Quite.I not heard them sell good weed here, and I'm sure the guards do not allow anyone me.Well hurt, that's what I tell myself .** Joe-* Chuckles, throws his book on his steel mattress "What the hell have you done? Demi-nothing, I was framed. Joe, you were obviously damn good if you framed roomed with ME. Demi-God I swear it wasn't - Joe-* Takes a ciggarette out of his pocket and it may .* My dear, I do not know whether you did or not.Do you know who I am? Demi-* nods * I'm not sorry.You-You see farmiliar.And Jonas, I swear I've heard that name before. Joe-Joe attempts. Demi-Excuse me? Joe-Joe Jonas. ** I...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z8wVr9HFMnU&hl=en

My Links : car tv tuner car headrest monitors monitors fortis watches consolidation loan refinance student

No comments:

Post a Comment