Monday, April 19, 2010

Rich Girl$ - Down With Webster

You're a rich girl, and it is too far 'Cause you do not go there no matter anyway Say money, money you receive care too much, you get too far It feels like we have not seen each other in years, why don 't you come with me to launch for a few beers Prost wow I saw you on my Facebook profile send me a message Endine off with a smile-how to do your father, later this Rakin dough huh? laugh your well like that is a joke hun I to put fun, so do not take it to heart last time I saw you was inStudied art school like that! She broke down and now your workin the bar but I thought you had it a big house and a car Ima made tryed for what I say on stage, but if you have already paid then I guess you've done it you get paid a rich girl, and it's gone far 'Cause you know it does not not matter anyway you can to the old Mans trust money, you can leave bitch on the Old Mans Money It's a girl, and it's gone, go far, you know that it does not matter anyway Say money, money you receive care too much, you gettoo far along now we have not seen each other in days, I've been on the road trying to make my way okay! Cause is in the clubs is not cheap and neither the clothes on his back or shoes on your feet girl Your Daddy have the dough this right to his people he Breakin you off yeah off in their world a boat a yacht one king-size beds one BE A million children in trying to just not much for what I say on stage, but if you have already paid then I guess you've done it your a rich girl, and it is paidgone to ...



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X-8ft6qAgu0&hl=en

Thanks To : plasma wallmount booster seat car video homeowners insurance quote bolle polarized sunglasses

No comments:

Post a Comment