Sunday, January 31, 2010

Stitches 21 pt 3

Scarlett's pov ** ** I woke up and it rained ... I had a nightmare that seemed freaky. Right when I shot ... I swear, it was a man standing outside my door. Not one of the guards outside the room Cole's funny, but someone. Someone who was watching me ... how he or she was planning something. "Cole .." I woke him up beside me. "Whats wrong?" He sat down beside me, wiping my sweaty forehead. He moved closer, if i didn't answer him stroking my face with his hand. "Honey ... what is the thingwhats bother you. "he asked," Someone ... I saw someone out there. "I said scared. He got up and went out into the hallway. I heard the voices of him and the guards. Then he went back came in. I looked at him and sat down beside me on the bed." No outside , but I had a sister get a cot, the bed is greater .. "he smiled with his hands through my hair." I. .. i want to go. "I said. He looked at me." Alright .. "I stood up and grabbed my black flip-flops. He pulled me back against him andmassaging my shoulders. "You frighten me with a blank look on your face .." "Im sorry." I said, on foot. I knew who I was looking for. Someone in a blue sweatshirt. I went quickly and then I just really kind of dizzy. "Are you okay?" he asked anxiously. "Yes ..'', although I felt like shit." He picked me up, but i didn't protest at all. He lay down again and plugged the monitor, what to my stomach. Hate it. He laid down beside me and I closed my eyes, only to fall asleep again.The same thing happened ... I woke up fucking scared, and I saw that person. I got up slowly and walked to the door. There was no one except Andre .. a stabbing pain shot into my belly out. I gasped. "Scarlett .." Cole came up to me. "Im fine ..." "No, you're not ..." "Ouch .." I almost cried. "Ow!" he asked, rubbing my stomach. My doctor came and I could see Hayden, who is already pressed the button. "Scarlett ... you have listen to relax." I nodded and wiped her tears. She has aUltrasound and everything seemed fine. I looked at Cole and he had tears in his eyes. I smiled and he took my hand and kissed it. When my doctor came, he again laid down beside me. "Tell me, what is disturbing you ..." "I swear I saw someone, the person holding the door: and be like a terrible dream ... i dont get it at all Im fine one minute and then everything goes black and I wake up. But honestly snapped in "I said, listen in tears from" Alright ... just relax .. "he startsRub my stomach. "Dont think about something other than wedding bells in the ... sure Toni was informed that you are familiar with the problems .... here .." he said kissing my neck. "I think we should have chocolate cake ..." "Vanilla .." "Marble ..." he said as I drifted ... I nodded and curled up in his arms. I looked into his eyes. He kissed my forehead and plunged into a story about his first trip to the beach .. Hayden and Adam joined and I was asleep at her deep voice ... ** End ** povAHHH !!!!!!!!



http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXBJJckSmvI&hl=en

Visit : lcd carmonitors carseats monitors franchise kfc kinerase products

No comments:

Post a Comment