Friday, November 13, 2009

Having A Baby? What Do You Actually Need?

I have had two children and now I must admit that I am anything much different than with my second child when I took with my first.

When I take my daughter I got pregnant, literally everything that the books would be told that I need, and guess what? I wasted a few things that a few times, if at all, and I thought I had the money.

The second time around with my son, we only get what we knew that we use and saved a fortune!

So, what do you need?

Each isotherwise, I'm not saying that you should avoid certain things because they can actually be useful for you, I can only go by personal experience.

1) Instead of a changing mat and baby bath, I recommend a changing table.

I have one of Mama's & Papa's and it's great. The changing mat to the top, to the rise in large amount in order to change the baby, instead of bending over and back hurt. You lift that, and it has a built-in bath with draining hose - againheight is a real bonus ... I found that the baby bathtub was too heavy for me to get stuffed again and removed at the top of the water, and stooped to bathe my daughter just hurt my back so I only ended up about it in our bathroom. A baby bath is used only 2-3 times.

The changing table has shelves for all in diapers, wipes, towels, etc. Well worth the money.

2) Moses basket.

There are many different ways, but those are easy to best. They areideal for baby to sleep anywhere in the house and are a perfect size when they are newborns. I recommend a stand with a rocking chair, my two children love the gentle rocking, as they helped to sleep.

3) Baby monitor

Now with this, I would recommend it only if you have a pretty big house or that you really sleep with your baby while she concerend. We had our daughter and never used, because we are in a small house, where I made any noise they hearNevertheless, even if I down the stairs. However, we moved to a bigger house before our son was born, and we use them this time, especially when we are in the garden - I would say that is an element that is an advantage.

4) Car Seat

Please make sure that a new car seat - please do not try to buy second-hand. Most baby items can be bought second hand in order to save money, but not seats. If a car is actually located in a car accident, the slightest blow or push to get it is involved actually make it unsafe. It's always good to buy new. Make sure that the correct car seat for your baby's age and weight. Most good shops will advise you on this and also help you fit them.

5) Cot

Once your baby is big enough, it can be moved from one basket into a cot. There are many different ways. Thinking ahead, if money is an issue, a good buy is a crib / bed. In this way, you do not need to buy a bed and once the baby has outgrown> Cot.

6) Mattress

Again, this is better to buy a new and not second hand, to the risk of sudden infant death. Remember that you know the size that vary as a cot mattress sizes.

7) bottles

If you do not breastfeed, then you must have a supply of bottles and a sterilizer. Bottles must be sterilized at least until the age of 6 months. We have an electric steam sterilizer (), many species, but it had warmed up and ready within 6Minutes!

8) Toys

Soft toys for newborns are best when they get older there is a huge selection of toys, which for the crib or car seat very helpful. Please make sure you choose an appropriate toy for her age, no dangers to avoid.

9) Travel

Diaper Bag & travel cot are also useful when you leave.

There are so many different things that are essential for babies claim, and some cost a fortune but you can live without them out - but I knowas it is all for you baby, especially the first one, so I have to say when the money and you want the latest fashion item or gadget then go for it! they are only little for a short time, and if you find it useful, then just get it!



assault attorney license school cot bed mattress

No comments:

Post a Comment